Monday, October 3, 2016

"Does The Music Video Matters The Film Industry?" - Ashraf Babagana asked Kannywood

I'm Ashraf Babagana. I'm calling attention of the Kannywood Film Industry.

Yesterday, being 2nd October, 2016, a news reached me that Kannywood expelled one of the most fastest rising Actress, Rahma Sadau due to the "immoral" romantic music video as stated with one of the most fastest rising Musician from the North, CassiQ a.k.a Arewa Mafia

I guess, Kannywood have no reason on why they expelled Rahma Sadau because there are many people in the industry that did more than that and they are still there.

My question here is... "Does the music Video matters the film Industry?"

Honestly, NO!

Hypocrisy lend my people down. It's just hypocrites that failed her just because she's becoming more popular and making more money at same time.

(As example) - I wonder why Secondary School Teachers forces the students either to cut their nails or hairs while they do have parents at home that are to be taking care od that. (Morality)

Dear Teachers/Kannywood, please just focus on what matters you.

As for now, Rahma Sadau's fans begun to start protesting that this is injustice.
"Why won't they expel Ali Nuhu?"
He also appear in visual video of Aure (Wedding) by Morell

And again, I've change my question to be more easier.
"Does music (not music video by the way) matters film industry?"

Here I raised my case and a chance over to you to defend your industry. Waiting for your response..

No comments:

Post a Comment